The need for bicycles is well established. Thousands are needed! We must be brave and bold and dream big, believing a bike for every underprivileged child is possible. It is not possible for one person to accomplish this goal. It is not possible for two. But what is possible, with each person’s commitment, is a momentum and enthusiasm that will result in achieving a worthy and lofty goal. What is your role?
Donations can also be submitted securely through PayPal through the button below.
Please consider the following:
- Cash donations in any amount. (all donations are tax deductible)
- Donations of helmets and bike locks.
- Donations of new bicycles.
- If you own a business, consider partnering with us.
- If you are a member of any large organization, invite us to your meeting to present TurningWheels For Kids to your membership.
- Tell every friend you have about TurningWheels for kids and encourage them to make a donation.
How to give
Please make checks payable to:
TurningWheels for Kids
2400 Moorpark Avenue, Suite 207
San Jose, CA 95128
You can also download our donation flyer and mail it with your donation.